Sunday, May 5, 2013

Best widget, Best widget, Best widget


This app was an idea from someone at work, the app come with widget, I must say it probebly the most useful
widget I have.

I got the same comments from friends who have this widget and 5 stars in the google play.

'Snoozer'.

It is very simple app & widget to easily set a snooze time.

But the key feature in it is its widget:




There is no morning the I used this widget at least 3-4 times.

I want to extend the app functionally but I wait for some more downloads,
I don't way there is not enough exposure ...

Google play description :

Snoozer - simply the best widget in the market !

Snoozer helps you to set an alarm using one tap on the screen.
A beautiful widget is included with four buttons to set a snooze time.
You can set an alarm for 10, 20, 30 and 60 minutes using one tap.

- tap 2 nap while you at the bus.
- tap 2 nap after wake up in the morning.
- tap 2 set a reminder.

Stop setting alarm clocks and simply tap 2 nap.

Google Play Link :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snoozer&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLnNub296ZXIiXQ..

App Brain Link :
http://www.appbrain.com/app/snoozer-simple-snooze-app/com.snoozer

No comments:

Post a Comment